Over weight problem? Trying to lose weight but nothing works or you can’t stay on track for long?
Below are some natural remedies that will help you in losing weight. The good thing is that you won’t have to starve yourself. The secret is to watch your diet even after you’ve lost weight.
What we usually do is get over excited after losing some weight and stop worrying about what we’re consuming again.
I’ve seen people especially women starving themselves when they start dieting. That is not the right way and that’s the reason you can’t stick to the diet for long. You have to eat to lose weight but only the right things.
Before you start any diet take a few days to answer these questions:
- Why are you overweight?
- What foods make you gain weight-carbs or proteins?
- Do you eat healthy and natural foods?
- What are the things you eat that you know you should avoid?
- Can you avoid or limit the unhealthy foods you consume if you go on a diet?
- Do you move a lot or exercise?
It’s important to know answers to the above questions if you want to get some results.
Now let’s look at some of the remedies that I or some of my family members have t
- You’ve probably heard this lot to drink lemon water in the morning, it actually works. Add 2 tablespoon lemon and 1 teaspoon honey in an 8 oz glass of warm water and drink before breakfast.
- Eat ½ teaspoon cumin powder mixed with ½ cup plain Yogurt empty stomach. A study showed this is a very effective way to lose weight.
- Green tea is one of the best metabolism boosters. Drink 2-3 cups a day.
- Crush a clove of garlic and mix with 1 tsp honey. Eat this mixture a few times in a week.
- If carbs make you fat. Avoid bakery products, sugar and flour. Eat more vegetables, fish and meat.
- Avoid soda as much as possible.
- Also it’s better to avoid fried food as much as possible.
- If proteins are your problem, eat less meat and protein products and try more vegetables, fruits and wholegrain breads etc.
- Walk at least 5 minutes more than you usually do, then slowly increase the time.
- Cinnamon tea helps you lower blood sugar. Eat it anyway you like, sprinkle on cereal, coffee or any meals.
- Eat vegetables/fruits as healthy snacks, lunch or dinner
If you follow the above remedies regularly you’ll see a difference within a few days. Remember not all diets work for everyone. Most important is to know what will work best for you.
Personally, I believe if you really want good results, don’t force yourself, start small. If you can’t avoid most of the food then start consuming less of it. Once you start seeing results you’d be more encouraged and maybe then you can avoid it and eat healthier.
Please let me know in the comments below if you tried any of these remedies and they worked for you or not. Also I’d like to hear if you have any more remedies or suggestions that we can add here.